9/21/13 Ghostly figure in Facebook photo - Woman finds the ghost of her nephew on Facebook photo
"My nephew was killed in a car wreck about four years ago and I took this pic last year."
5/24/13 Is Ted Bundy Back?
"As if the past few weeks couldn't get any stranger. It would appear that the ghost of Ted Bundy is once again showing up at the Florida State Prison in Raiford, Florida (now known as Union Correctional
Institution) according to a current inmate at the facility" Story appears on Natural Plane
3/25/13 Kohl's ghosts lock shoppers from cars
"Shoppers at an Illinois Kohl's store got a strange surprise last week. After returning to their vehicles, many customers were shocked to learn that they were locked out of them. Some folks believe that a mysterious force was at play and that the store's parking lot may be haunted." story appears in the examiner
2/20/13 Haunted Mirror Sold on eBay
“Many times since putting up the mirror, both myself and my flat mate have woken in the early morning hours screaming in pain. We both experienced what I can only describe as intense sharp stabbing pains throughout out bodies. They would strike us both at the same time, then dissapear as fast as they came. Our original suspicions were that somebody was performing some kind of voodoo or Black magic on us.” Story by Rob Schwarz in Weird
1/15/13 The Dark Side of Disneyland: Is the happiest place on earth haunted? story by the Ghost Diaries
11/19/12 Does Lincoln Haunt the White House?
"Michelle Obama recounts one night in which her and the President awoke simultaneously in the dead of the night to unexplained noises and voices in the hallway. And, strangely, multiple members of the Obama family have reported the sensation of waking up to something chewing on their feet" Story by the Ghost Diaries
10/12/12 Paranormal investigators give spirited talk at St. Martin library
"There's nothing like a free ghost-hunting seminar offered at your local library to get folks into the Halloween spirit. And the one Thursday at the St. Martin Public Library was much more than that." Story by LEIGHANNE LOCKHART of the Sun Herald
8/25/12 Joan Rivers consults voodoo priestess to cleanse New York apartment
"Joan encountered the paranormal activity when she was getting ready to move into her apartment in New York City. The apartment, says Glassman, was uninhabitable. Not only had there been a series of disasters with contractors and their equipment, but the entire building was horribly haunted." Story by Donna Anderson
7/15/12 Paranormal Activity Returns to PA Apartment: Woman Flees
"Paranormal activity returned late June 25, 2012, to a Scottdale, PA, apartment where a young woman has been reporting strange phenomena, according to witness testimony revealed today." Story by Roger Marsh, click here for the full story
4/15/12 Five Spooky Titanic Stories
"April 15 marks the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the RMS Titanic. And while the story of the doomed luxury ship has been in the headlines for the past century, there are also stories of another kind: Ghost stories. Check out these spooky stories about the Titanic." Story by Victoria Leigh Miller
wasn’t until I got home and showed my wife that we spotted the woman.
You can see the jewellery on her and everything – the image is so
clear. I’ve always been a sceptic but I’ll have to believe in ghosts
now.' Story by Steve White of the Daily Mirror
1/18/12 Haunted Box on eBay
You too can own a haunted item! The seller says...
came from a store in St. Augustine. The staff saw shadow figures
after the box arrived at the store. Eric, the owner of the sword shop
took the boxes home and started seeing shadow figures in his house. The
mother in law and wife did not believe in the paranormal until one day
they both saw a dark shadow come up from behind a bookshelf and fly up
and under the coffee table which caused some napkins to fly off the
table. Then it flew up from under the table and up and over behind
another bookshelf.' Click here for the listing...
Kachuba writes, "Einstein proved that all the energy of the universe is
constant and that it can neither be created nor destroyed. ... So what
happens to that energy when we die? If it cannot be destroyed, it must
then, according to Dr. Einstein, be transformed into another form of
energy. What is that new energy? ... Could we call that new creation a
ghost?" Click here for full article by Benjamin Radford
11/911 Jim Morrison Ghost Photo Debunked
9/22/11 Top 10 Hottest Ghosts in Illinois
For reasons only Sigmund Freud could understand, we at the Legends and Lore of Illinois have noticed that a great number of ghosts happen to be young, attractive women who are desperate and alone. This combination has proven to be very alluring, but which one of these ghosts deserve the title of most captivating in the entire state of Illinois?
6/4/11 Paranormal Detective Searches for Missing Ohio Man
"Luzio went missing alongwith his 2004 Honda Civic, Ohio license plate number DCA-5615. The EVP detective believes that the man will be found in O'Shaughnessy, OH, "where the dam goes over the river." A recording plays of an EVP session with spirit Jonathan in an attempt to gain clues on this case." Story appears on Examiner.com by Roger Marsh
4/10/11 The Most Haunted House in Tennessee
"Apparently no one will go to the basement of the structure alone - yet alone - in the dark - but CSPR team member Angela Ashton, the brave soul, takes on the assignment." Story appears onExaminer.com by Roger Marsh
2/27/11 Is My House Haunted? How to know...
Bumps in the night, shadows and unexplainable occurrences happen in many homes. Much of these experiences can be attributed to the house settling, airflow through a house, light reflection and so on. If you have found yourself wondering if the strange experiences you have had could be something more than just coincidence you may be wondering “Is My House ?” story by Mostly Ghosts
2/5/11 Slap Happy Spectre
"As long as I could remember I experienced plenty of weird things. Many times I heard my name being called nearby and at a distance as well as being touched." Interesting sporty posted on Phantoms & Monsters
12/19/10 Ghost Busted - Millersport, Ohio
"For the five years she’s owned the store, which was built in 1900, she’s heard all sorts of inexplicable sounds throughout the building when there’s clearly no one else there." Story by Scott Rawdon of the Buckeye Lake Beacon
11/24/10 TV 'Superman' George Reeves Still Haunts Home Where He Died
"The last straw came around 3 a.m. one summer morning when the apparent ghost of Reeves, dressed in his TV Superman costume, appeared in the living room. Within the hour, the tenants had moved out." Click here for the full story
10/16/10 Patrons, Employees Report Seeing Little Girl’s Ghost
“After our opening, we could hear footsteps up in the attic,” he said. “Then the door up there would open and close by itself. Something kept messing with the alarm control box too. It got to be annoying at first then we just told ourselves it was (the Little Girl). We’ve gotten used to it.” Story by Brad Smith of the El Dorado Hills Telegraph
9/28/10 Famous Essex County Hospital to be Demolished
"It’s time of service past, the now defunct Essex County Hospital Center campus in Cedar Grove — which housed and treated psychiatric patients from 1896 until itsfinal closure in 2007 — has been slated for demolition." Story by Erika Bleiberg of Basistanet
8/27/10 'Ghost train' hunter killed by train in North Carolina
"Shortly before 3 a.m. Friday, on the 119th anniversary of the Bostian Bridge train tragedy and at about the same time, between 10 and 12 ghost hunters were on that approximately 300-foot long span." Story by Phil Gast of CNN
8/7/10 Debunking Ghost Photographs
The Skeptic Guide to the Unviverse team investigates a photography mystery often mistaken for ghosts. This is a good video worthwhile for anyone in the field to watch.
7/11/10 Ghost Hunters in Bradenton, FL check out Sun House Restaurant & Bar
"He hears voices at night. The conversations are often so loud he steps outside his office to see if people have wandered into the restaurant after hours. And yet, no one is there and the doors are locked." Story by David Ball of the Herald Tribune
6/17/10 Ghost or Microseizure?
“Science has the answer to every question that can be asked. However, science reserves the right to change that answer should additional data become available.” Interesting blog article about science and the afterlife.
5/17/10 Bakery Blames Whispers of Chinese Ghost
- "Baker Maurice Piner has been working alongside what may be the ghost of a Chinese immigrant who hanged himself in 1891 on the site of what is now Phil's Bakery on Gresson St, Greymouth." Story by Giles Brown of The Press.
4/20/10 There is a Leprachaun in Alabama
- Not paranormal but halarious! Enjoy. Story by NBC 15.
3/31/10 Lizzie Borden House Attracts Ghost Hunters
- "It's midnight, and Christopher Moon is hunched over his laptop computer in the cold, dark basement of the Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast. He says he is listening to the voices of the dead." Story appears in the South Coast Today, written by Phil Devitt. Click here for the whole story.
3/18/10 Man Finds Tombstones in Basement
- "For the last week, Edward Grogg has been doing handy work at the a one-story home on Triangle Street, helping landlord Elliot Diamond get the 60-year-old house ready to be rented again, after two “unfavorable” tenants abruptly left with little notice two weeks ago. While in the basement, Grogg said he saw slabs of concrete lying on the floor." click here for full story appearing in the Star Exponent, by Uriah Kiser
3/1/10 NIU shooting: Was it the gunman's ghost that revisited campus?
- "Some students have complained of eerie sounds in the campus hallway and shooting sounds at night. Many fear that the campus is somewhat cursed and haunted."
2/7/10 Waco Theater Confirmed as Paranormal Site
- "Cindy Jacobs walks to the bathroom in the dark Waco Hippodrome. Suddenly, she feels someone tug on her hair. She turns around to look for her husband, but she is alone. Or is she?" Story by Caty Hirst, The Lariat Online
1/31/10 Spirit Trip Orb Truly Inspiring
- "Is this an orb?" he asked. Liz immediately replied: "Yes it is! And isn't it a beauty!" Story by Warren Brown, the Daily Telegraph. EDITORS NOTE: First Coast Paranormal believes the focus of this story to be nothing more than dust, not an orb.
1/3/10 A Pint of Beer and Poltergeist
- "For no understandable reason, there are bone-chilling cold spots though faint, unintelligible and unearthly whispers are heard. Lights come on and off on their own". Appearing in the Kolkata Mirror, story by Rajen Bali, click here.
12/22/09 Hauntings and Myths in Flagstaff
- "Since becoming a permanent settlement back in 1876, Flagstaff has evolved into a town rich with history and paranormal activity." Story written by Matthew Vinsko, appearing in Jack Central, click here.
12/16/09 Investigations at the Historical Hayward Mansions
- "Paranormal researchers and the curious public agreed after last weekend's investigation — whatever it is that's lurking in the old McConaghy House does not want you there, and it's not too timid to let you know." Story appearing in the Oakland Tribune by Eric Kurhi, click here.
11/29/09 Director Peter Jackson of Lord of the Rigns relives his ghostly encounter
- "I woke up one morning and there was a figure in the room, she was very scary." Stuff reports the full story, click here.
11/21/09 SPIRITS willing to find things that go bump in the night
- Boston Hearld reporter Jessica Fargen reports on a New England paranormal investigation group. “We
help people who are afraid or don’t understand. We can go in and find
out what’s going on. Sometimes people want to know, ‘Am I crazy or is
there something going on?’ ” Click here for the rest of the story.
11/14/09 Marietta History Museum Haunted?
- Marietta History Museum also known as the Kennesaw House investigated by Georgia Paranormal, story reported by 11 Alive in Atlanta, Georgia...click here for the rest of the story.
11/10/09 Psychics Find Skeletal Remains In 100-Year-Old Mansion
-The discovery was made Friday night when the Brooke County Paranormal Society visited the mansion...."A couple of the psychics that were part of that group got physically sick when they went down there and they couldn't figure out why," WTOV reports the story, click here for the rest.
10/22/2009 The Hermitage, a presidential and haunted home
Several people claim that the Black American West Museum in Denver is haunted by a female doctor. KUSA's Bazi Kanani reports. VIDEO REPORT